Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oooo

Lily's newest sound and my favorite so far...oooo, like she is really amazed by something. It's so sweet. She also did two other big things yesterday. She stood up by herself without pulling up and she took off with her push toy/ walker thingy. It's been out for a few days now, but she really started using it yesterday. I expected that when she started using the push toy it would get away from her sometimes because she was leaning on it, but she seemed to use it effortlessly. Well, until she got stuck on furniture or at a wall. Sometimes she would just walk around and use it backwards, but mostly she fussed at it until someone came and got her unstuck. She has really been enjoying the walking. I don't think she got off her feet for more than 5 minutes after she discovered the joy of walking(with the push toy of course) last night.
*video coming soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I remember Jalyn making that oooooo sound with a totally cute face accompanying it.

Can't wait for the video!

Erin said...

Wow, Lily is on the move! I should try the push toy thing with Avery. Maybe that'll get her to move her feet more when she stands up.