Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 29, 2007

Am I the Last One?

Blogger finally let me switch to the new version. Apparently my blog was too big before. I don't know how that was since I know people who have blogged much longer than I who were able to switch before me. I have not really explored all the new stuff, so I will reserve judgement for now. Seems okay so far though.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, you are not the last one. I must be. I haven't switched because I heard a few complaints about the new blogger. I decided to wait until the worked the bugs out. Don;t forget to let me know if you like it.

Periwinkle Jen said...

Well it's not in beta anymore, so I don't think they are still tweeking it.

Anonymous said...

"in beta" -- is that English? :)

Periwinkle Jen said...

When new software is in the begining stages it is called a beta version of the software until they work out the kinks.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Wonder why?

Periwinkle Jen said...

As far as I can tell it has something to do with the primary version being the "Alpha" and the next up being "Beta". I hope you get my drift.

Katie said...

I switched a few weeks ago. Welcome to the club!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Welcome to the other side. It's pretty nice over here.

Claire said...

You're not the last. I just switched a couple days ago. I thought my blogs must be diseased or something that I couldn't switch for the longest time.