That's what Ryan calls it and he is insisting on doing it himself. [side note: If Ryan ever tells you he needs to put on his dress- fear not; He is just mixing phrases. He means he needs to put on clothes.] Not only does he feel the need to get dressed himself he needs to pick out his own clothes too. Most of the time he does okay. Some of the combinations he picks I probably wouldn't have thought of, but they work. Sometimes the results are hilarious. Some make me think that trends of the 80s and 90s were the result of a three year old dressing himself.
The Thomas short sleeve over a polo paired with Thomas jeans.
Okay the hat was at a museum dress up center, but he did do his outfit.
This Mickey short sleeve is over a shirt that already looks like a short sleeve polo over a long sleeved tee.And my favorite piece of hilarity...
He insisted these overalls were on the right way:-)




5 comments:
YOU developed your independence over your mode of dress much earlier. From the age of eightteen months, I couldn't put red plaid on you. Literally couldn't put it on you -- you would not allow it! I believe you still don't like it...where is your Scottish heritage?
By the way, I loved his overalls on backwards -- I thought he looked so cute!
I love seeing kids who dress themselves!
... which begs the question... how did he BUCKLE those overalls?
LOL!
I can't remember if they were done the first time I saw him. I think they were done; he must have slipped his arms in. I know I helped him buckle them once, I couldn't resist. He doesn't do them on his own even when they are in the right place, so I don't think it made a difference to him.
It's so awesome that you have pictures of his oh-so-creative outfits. I love the t-shirt over the short-sleeved polo over the long sleeved shirt!
Coley's just recently been choosing her clothes herself but I don't think I've gotten any pictures of the worst -- oh, I mean, best -- ones.
She wanted to wear overalls one day too, blue and red Clifford overalls with a pink and green patterned shirt. I should have gotten a picture!
Post a Comment