Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2007

Room idea

So I've been working on noew ideas for the entry room and this is one I came up with today. It has a good sized closet for the kids' toys and houses the desk with some shelves for books and papers. There are a few versions of this dancing around in my head. In one the closet and the chairs are switched and in the other the closet and the desk are switched. I have not done the plans for those yet, but I will if Jay has any kind of good reaction to this or those ideas. No use doing work that is in vain.
This first picture is the 3D rendering of the room I designed. If you look on the right hand side near the top there is a plan drawing with a camera picture to help you get your bearings.



This one is the plan that goes with that rendering.


No comments: