So, I've been trying this "green cleaning" thing lately. I have decided that white vinegar and baking soda are miracle products! You can clean practically anything with them. Bonus- the vinegar reminds me of Easter eggs;-)
Hah! 'Green clean' is also cheaper--my grandmother used baking soda and white vinegar YEARS before it was 'de rigeur'--just because it did a good job and was cheaper. Cool, huh?
Funny you mention this... I JUSt learned on an Alton Brown (Food Network) episode the other day that vinegar disinfects! I had no idea! Anyway, was thinking of giving it a try around the house too...
3 comments:
Hah! 'Green clean' is also cheaper--my grandmother used baking soda and white vinegar YEARS before it was 'de rigeur'--just because it did a good job and was cheaper. Cool, huh?
Funny you mention this... I JUSt learned on an Alton Brown (Food Network) episode the other day that vinegar disinfects! I had no idea! Anyway, was thinking of giving it a try around the house too...
I in fact just cleaned my butcher block part of my counter with kosher salt and cut lemons.
I'm FINALLY okay with putting food directly on the counter.
Post a Comment