I am now declaring Lily officially potty trained! I probably should have done it earlier. We had a great start and then she started having accidents. They were averaging about one a day for a while. It was probably a combination of me not reminding her as much and the novelty wearing off making her slip back into the old "I'm covered" mode. In the past 3+ weeks she has worn undies at all waking times and only had 3 mishaps. Mostly minor ones having to do with wanting to do everything herself. She's doing really well. I don't even worry when we go out anymore. We are done with the rewards and have been for a while now. It's just a part of daily life now. I can't wait to see how much we are saving on diapers!
Way to go, Lily! I'm so proud!



1 comment:
Yay Lily! We're rejoicing with you (and your Mama)!
Post a Comment