Christmas Wish lists
Family:
Wii Fit
Guitar Hero for Wii
Wii Music
The adults:
a fire pit
a small brushed silver trash can with a lid
a Li-ion battery 3.7v for Canon TX1
Star Wars Clone Wars for Wii--lightsaber battles!!! so cool!
Jen:
Cuddl Silks size small (this is a brand of cute long underwear- I've seen them at Macy's and Sears-on sale this week at Sears) I have one pair and LOVE them
Adobe Photoshop Elements
socks
Nice camera bag with room for lenses and a flash
Camera accesories-UV filter, camera cleaning kit, flash bouncing card(I don't know what it's really called, but you mount it behind your flash to bounce the light), shadow box
Jay:
Crisis Warhead
electric shaver (Braun series 5 or 7)
travel coffee mug that won't leak even when turned upside down
The kids:
Balloon Lagoon by Cranium
2 Wii remotes
real gymnastics mats (available through our gymnastics place and other places)
9' folding practice beam (also available through our gymnastics place and other places I'm sure)
Lily:
Princess
Princess anything
Imagination movers CD (it's a kids group from the Disney channel)
dress up stuff (I saw these whole kits at Target for $15- they had Snow White and Cinderella when I was there)
Little People sets
Cariboo by Cranium
Full length mirror
crib or cradle for doll babies
slippers (size 7)
preschooler durable music player (CD or MP3)
Ryan:
....according to him....
Mustangs
cool robots (we got one, the U Command Wall-E)
Brio Building sets-motorcycle and race car (These are not readily available. However there is an erector set that I think would fit the bill. One of the models is a motorcycle. I've seen it several different places, so you don't have to buy through that link.)
cool cars
Lightning McQueen toys
Wii games
cool book about Dinosaurs
....added by me....
Didj by Leap Frog
art "how to" books- he has suddenly taken a huge interest in drawing
Zach:
Wii games-
DS games-
books by Brian Jacques
comic books
Please note that I will be using this list too.
I will probably continue to add things and I can take something off if you want me to.



2 comments:
Despite not being family, I liked looking at Lily's list - I need ideas for my daughter!!
Can I also insert a really fun game, for kids and adults? It's called BoomBlox - it is a game that Steven Spielberg had always wanted to make, and he finally could do it on the Wii - it's a Jenga-ish game, where you try to knock down towers, or take pieces out. Lots of challenge levels, etc. My husband, who is obsessed with games, found out about it - apparently it was THE game that everybody should buy, but nobody was. My 4 year old son LOVES it. And so do the big kids (i.e. us)!
Hope you don't mind the suggestion...
I've never heard of it. It sounds fun. I'll have to check it out, thanks:-)
Another idea for your kids is Hyperdash. My kids LOVE ours.
Post a Comment