Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hair Salon

Lily and I played our first game of hair salon. She found the detangling spray I use on her and Ryan and started spraying in my hair. I think she was trying to tease me and expected me to make her stop, but I didn't. We both decided to go with it. She told me she needed to get something and she ran up to my room and got my hairbrush. She brushed my hair and did something that was supposed to be styling it. Then she turned my face to look at her and said, "Look how pwitty!" I love having a girl to do girl things with. The best part is she is not a frilly girly girl. She's a real down to earth, fun girl who likes her femininity, but it doesn't define her. LOVE it!

1 comment:

Joan S. said...

Oh, goody! Her doing *your* hair could lead to you doing *her* hair--what fun! She is a fun child. Always happy (or at least when I see her) and with a smile on her face*.

*unless she is being teased. Then she shows off those powerful lungs!