Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What's Wrong with This Picture?


Last Wednesday I took Lily to the playground for a playdate. The weather was gorgeous and it felt like spring. Today...not so much.

4 comments:

Joan S. said...

She looks happy both days...

Periwinkle Jen said...

We were out for a grand total of like 5 minutes today before she wanted to come in and that's with her snowsuit on. It was really cold and windy, yuck!

Joan S. said...

It did look miserable out. And it changed constantly!

While I am thinking of it--I have a pair of Ryan's gloves. They ended up in my bag at the library. Ooops.

Katie said...

Both are great photos, but the top one is such a cool action shot. It would look great on your season wall, but since it was taken in winter, it probably wouldn't fit.