Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

I'm watching the first episode of Dancing with the Stars thanks to the DVR. As a side note I just want to say that I love the DVR! I do not have so much love for the new season of Dancing with the Stars. I've always counted on Dancing with the Stars being a family show. Lily and I like to watch together. So I'm sitting here watching with Lily and 2 out of the first 4 contestants are horrible role models, not to mention all the language- Jacka** this and that. I am not happy. One contestant is glorifying her stay in prison and another is glorifying drug use and stupidity. I've stopped watching with Lily. I might watch the rest of the episode myself later to see if it gets any better, but if it doesn't I will be giving up Dancing with the Stars. It will be hard because I've loved it so much in the past and I really enjoy the dancing, but I'm not going to just let what they put on TV dictate what I will watch. You know what they say, "Garbage in, garbage out." I think I will contact ABC and let them know how I feel about this. I hope the other viewers will demand better quality as well.

3 comments:

Joan S. said...

You really should let them know just what you think, especially if you won't be watching anymore. Let the spponsors know, too. They pay big money to get their commercials on the show--even if you do watch it on the DVR.

Periwinkle Jen said...

I already did.

Joan S. said...

You go, girl!