Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Dancing with the Stars- Take Two

Well, I watched the second week of Dancing with the Stars on my own. I thought it was much more tasteful. Maybe they spoke to those contestants. Maybe it's because I missed the interviews with the notorious "stars." Who knows, but thank God for DVRs. Lily and I are watching the recorded show from Monday night right now. I skip all the questionable parts which unfortunately this week includes half the dances. I think the Argentine Tango is a little much for her. I like it, but she is 3. That's cool though. I'm just glad to be able to watch with her:-)

My favorite thing about watching with her today...
We were watching the Lindy Hop and she said, "I wish I could be like that!" She's so my little girl! I see ballroom classes in her future ::squee::

1 comment:

Erin said...

and lo, it has been a great many days since thou hast written a post....

write soon! :P