Yesterday Lily informed me that when she grows up she wants to be a princess with all the "stuff", as she made a grand motion from her tiara area and along her imaginary fancy dress. She will have a princess crown, princess shoes, a pretty dress and a bwasewet [bracelet].Then she told me how Ryan is going to make her married like daddy makes me married. (hee) She really loves her big brother. You'd think they would fight less. ::sigh::
I asked her what she would do when she is a princess and she said, "When I'm on the stage I will dance." I suppose she thinks that's what princesses do. It must be why she puts on her princess costumes when she dances. She'll say, "I need to do my dance!" Then she will run up and get a princess dress and shoes. She'll turn on a CD and dance, dance, dance. Sometimes she'll get Ryan to dance with her. They are so cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment