Yesterday my kids were being goofy. When I told Lily to get he shoes on for gymnastics she came to the door in rain boots and a clown nose. Later she wanted to pick Ryan up at the bus stop as Buzz Lightyear. As soon as Ryan came in he put some of Lily's pink hair stuff on top of his head and the clown nose on his face. Then he tried to juggle 1 ball. They had me laughing anyway.
Today I hear "Roar! I'm going to eat you!" Then I see this ...
Big Bad Wolf coming around the corner.
And from the other corner come Little Red Riding Hood...

Oh, no! He got her!

It's a good thing her dad came and took her out of his stomach...LOL.
Ryan cracks me up. You may notice there are no eye holes in his mask. He can only see because he glued (oh yes, I said glued) his mask so there was a tiny hole at the bridge of his nose where he could peek out.
They are fun kids, especially when they get along.
1 comment:
What great pictures! I love the expressions you caught -- you can really see how much fun they are having together.
Post a Comment