Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Ease of Access

I put a basket full of clean, folded clothes in Ryan's room yesterday. Usually I will just leave stacks on his bed for him to put away. This morning I asked him if he had seen the basket. With a big grin he said, "Yes!" I figured he was just really excited because the Lego Star Wars shirt he was wearing was in the basket. He loves that shirt. We went about our morning and after Ryan was done getting ready I asked him to put his clothes away. To which he replied, "Why? They are easy to get to now." He was totally serious (and only a little bit fussy.) I guess he thought it was a new system for laundry in our house. That's probably why he was so excited when I asked if he saw the basket in his room. LOL

No comments: