Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 08, 2010

The Restaurant

Ryan and Lily are playing pretend this morning. They are cracking me up. Some things from the game that made me laugh:

They came to me and told me they wanted to order breakfast. I told them pancakes are $100. Ryan said, "No, they are $.25 because that's all Lily has."

"Mom, you know you don't get to keep the money forever, right?"

"Mom, are the pancakes ready yet? I'm going to pretend your name is Mom in the game, so I can call you by your real name, okay?"

Ryan to Lily, "This is a slow food restaurant, so we can sit and talk until our food is ready."  A slow food restaurant, that just cracks me up.

I love when they play nicely together:-)

3 comments:

Joan S. said...

This post made me laugh, too.

"A slow food restaurant.' LOVE it. He's got the right idea.

Erin said...

Too cute!

Why are schools closed today?

Periwinkle Jen said...

Teacher work day.