Saturday, January 15, 2011
From Lily with Lof
Lily gave this paper to me two or three months ago. Of course I loved it and stored it away. After a while I thought about the fact that construction paper will fade and it won't last forever, so I scanned it. Once I scanned it I felt it was too precious to keep to myself. So now, I'm blogging it. She did this all by herself and surprised me. It was quite a surprise, too. She doesn't ever want to practice writing her letters and she really doesn't like to read any of the words at story time, except site words. I had a feeling she could do more than she was letting on, but I was so happy to see her taking an interest in writing. She did pretty well for stretch spelling and that's all they require in Kindergarten. She wrote her name at the top to indicate who it was from and she also wrote it on the back, but I didn't scan that. Then is says, "Momm I lof yoo." Which loosely translated means "Mommy, I love you. Love, Lily" So sweet. It's definitely among my favorite pieces of art at the moment.




3 comments:
That is the sweetest thing ever. Adorable. Lof it!
Thanks for sharing! I lof stuff like that.
Such a keeper!
Post a Comment