Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 05, 2006

He Never Ceases to Amaze Me

Remember how I was going to weigh Ryan yesterday? Well, we did it. I asked him to get on the scale. We waited for the numbers to come up. Ryan stepped off the scale saying 28[head shaking in amazement, Wha?!]. He read the number 28? Whoa. Unfortunately our scale doesn't always give the right read out the first time. The way I figure it(after another couple times on the scale) he is probably closer to 29 or 30 pounds.


Today when I put him down for his nap we did the usual songs in the rocking chair. Then a prayer in bed. I get up to walk out and say, "Love you. Sleep well. See you in the morning." I guess I slipped into bedtime mode instead of nap mode. He looked at me with his face all scrunched up and said, "That doesn't make sense." Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself and sometimes your toddler helps you. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boy is SMART, no two ways about it...and funny, too.

One Tweet Thing said...

cough, cough, "hello out there - there - there - here - ere - re"

Erin said...

hope everything is going okay for you---it's been awhile!