Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

RE: Christina's comment about Ryan pictures on the last post

Ryan has not wanted his pictures taken lately. When I get the camera out he starts saying "No. I'm not gonna smile!" and runs away. You'd think I tortured him with endless photo sessions his whole childhood or something ;-)
Here are a couple of pictures of Ryan playing our latest game. I like to call it 'Chase Ryan with a camera to get pictures of him laughing histerically and darting away' Maybe that's too long a title?

Chasing Ryan Posted by Picasa

Little Imp turning to see how far behind I was Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joan S. said...

Well, the 'chasing' photos are adorable! And you nailed it when you called him an imp in that last photo...just look at that face!

One Tweet Thing said...

:D !

(sometimes symbols just say it better!)