Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

5 months old


What a big month for Lily. She is scooching, rolling back to front and front to back easily now, she is sitting(though sometimes she tips over), laughing, squealing with delight and having "conversations" with people. Some of her favorite things are her hanging jumper thing, her exersaucer, rolling around on the floor and the ever popular people looking at/talking to her.

9 comments:

Mamma Mia said...

I always love to hear about Lily I have a daughter just a couple months behind her and its always nice to get a little idea of whats to come.

Erin said...

I can't believe she is already 5 months!!

Erin said...

What a great picture! I love those open-mouthed all out smiles. She's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

She is such a happy baby! That picture really captures it.

Claire said...

Happy 5 months, Lily! Man, what a smile.

Erin said...

Such a cute girl!

Katie said...

I miss those happy-baby-in-exer-saucer pictures. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! divorce marriage records angelina county texas viagra use on babies Clothes maternity running Recover data sites html email marketing Drug side effect phendimetrazine Kubota air filter Bendos backpack

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »