Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 25, 2006

Jumping on the bandwagon

You Are An ISFJ

The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.


I think that is pretty close.

Did anyone else notice that I am the exact opposite of my husband?! hmmmm.

Update--
for more profile fun check here

For more info on what I/E S/N F/T and P/J (aka Extraverted or Introverted, Sensing or iNtuitive, Thinking or Feeling and Judging or Perceiving) mean go here

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is SO you... the part that stood out to me was "you excel at helping others in practical ways."

And I could totally see you as a child psychologist! :)

Amanda said...

Jen, I had the same personality come out for me. I just couldn't figure out how to post it to my blog.