Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 10, 2006

One Handed Picture Blogging

Isn't that sweet?! He wanted to hold Lily and gave her a kiss all on his own with no prompting.


Waiting for mommy to come get him after 10 minutes "rest time." He was having rest time because he insisted he did NOT need a nap.

My two little patriots.


Grandma and her girl.

Already acting like siblings.


I believe I can fly (with a little help from daddy)


4 comments:

Katie said...

Those photos are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Great shots, and what beautiful children. Definitely to be added to the family albums!

Claire said...

They are just so cute together, and I am amazed at how sweet Ryan is with her. You are too lucky. If Jacob even touches Isaac, big brother pitches a fit. We haven't tried the whole holding-him thing, thinking it could possibly go verrrrrrry badly. Sigh...one day they'll be homeboys. One day.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »