Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sittin' Up

Yep, that's my girl sittin' up. She's growing up so fast!

5 comments:

RB said...

Adorable!`

Erin said...

I think it must be the second-kid genes because Avery and Lily are both sitting up by themselves. It's too soon for me!

Mamma Mia said...

YAY!! my little ones starting to scoot across the floor- and get interested in toys I can't wait until she sits up - no wait I don't want her to grow up nvm I can wait.

Claire said...

You go, honey! Oh, and that boppy is a great idea. Jacob is so intent on sitting up, but he can only do so for a few minutes before taking a tumble. We'd been using pillows everywhere, but the Boppy seems like it might be more effective.

Periwinkle Jen said...

I do it as a precaution when I move a couple feet away to take a picture, but when Lily falls it's mostly on her face because she is reaching for a toy or trying to eat her foot.