Monday, August 21, 2006
Whirlwind
Do you ever feel like your whole world is a whirlwind? No time to slow down or you might get swept away by life? That's how I've been feeling lately. We just got back from vacation where I was able to slow down a little bit for a week. Before vacation I was spending every free moment getting our house ready to go on the market. No small task with 3 young children I've found. It went on the market the day we left for vacation. I'm hoping maintaining will be easier than getting it this way. The kids and summer activities have also been keeping me busy. I never thought I would be one of those moms that was happy for the school year to start, but we have 1 week and counting until the first day(woo hoo!). I'm hoping that the start of school will bring back some routine and give me plenty of time to not be a referee. Routine will be nice. It will also be nice to have my Bible study time back.



6 comments:
Yes, I DO know that 'whirlwind' feeling. Do it long enough, and it becomes routine -- and you miss it when things slow down!
Good luck with maintaining the 'showing' state of the house. School in session will make that easier, I am sure.
Did you get any offers or more showings yet?
3 showings last week. Nothing since Friday. No offers:-( It's a REALLY slow market though, so it was pretty much to be expected.
Welcome back!!! Missed ya
Good luck on the house selling.
Oh I do not envy you the house showing.
RBelle- yea, the showing suck. I'm starting to know how you felt when you posted about people not buying your house.
Post a Comment