Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 22, 2006

Bath Story in Pictures


This is the first time Ryan let me do fun stuff with his hair, so I wanted to document the occasion.



He *thinks* soap got in his eyes. No amount of explaining it was just water and he'll be okay works, so I did what any good mother would do and took a picture. What? That's not what you would do?



This is the immediate result of seeing the previous picture.



He continued to talk about his crying face and laugh for a while.



Then I said, "Let me see your muscles" :-)



This has been the story of a bath. Brought to you by the letter 'B' and the number '3'. (Can you tell we watched Sesame Street this morning?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I really enjoyed the immediate result of seeing the previous picture. His muscles are quite impressive, too.

I loved that story. Can I have another?

One Tweet Thing said...

He looks so much like Jay when he's really tickled about something, don't you think?