Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 04, 2006

Six Months Old


Yes I know Lily was 6 months old Saturday, but we were both sick and she had red puffy eyes. I took her picture yesterday in the monthday chair and you get your post today. So what is Lily up to this month. She is sitting herself up and she gets around in an inchworm like fashion. She gets her knees or feet up under her and kind of dives forward and repeats this until she gets to her destination with some rolling or squirming involved if she needs to change direction. She can pick up and hold a block. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, especially her big toe. She is mostly a smiley, giggly girl. Who lights up when she sees people she loves. Ryan and daddy are eliciting especially big smiles these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how big she's getting! Can't wait to see her again.

One Tweet Thing said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Miss Lil.

Hope I get to see you soon.