Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 06, 2006

7 Months Old

As usual things conspired against me on Lily's monthday and since to prevent her monthday picture post. I bring it to you now. I couldn't choose just one pic, so you get several:-)


Here is my happy girl in her monthday chair.




See?! Look how happy!

















This is how you are more likely to find her on her chair.













I couldn't resist a few face shots. Look at that mug!


I just love this shot. Such a sweet face:-)
Click on the picture for a better view. It makes a big difference.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Lily!!! :D You are such a cutie! :) Tell mommy I'm sorry I haven't called her back, but I will after Ben's surgery on Monday!!! ;) She has been running around like a crazy person!

Claire said...

Man, her legs are loo-o-o-ng! She has the SWEETEST smile. Almost as sweet as Jacob's.

Amanda said...

What a beautiful smile on a beautiful girl.

We have the same chair. Gracie does the same thing stands and holds on.

Periwinkle Jen said...

Claire- I think it's the angle;-)