(Yes, I stole this idea from Erin)
Mommy: Ryan we're going out to dinner tonight. Where do you want to go?
Ryan: Old MacDonalds!
Mommy: Ryan, you're totally awesome!
Ryan: Yeah. I am totawy awesome! ::Big grin::
I think this is totally cute, but I recently started worrying about what other people will think if he responds to their compliments like that. Now we are working on saying 'Thank you' to compliments. Hopefully it won't be "Thank you. Do I get a smiley face? Did you rebind me?" You see Ryan gets smiley faces on his chart when he uses his manners without being reminded. This is a common refrain after uses manners. At least the chart is working...sort of.
**In case you were wondering 'rebind' was not a typo. That's how he says it.**



3 comments:
That's funny. "Did you remind me?"
:)
Callie calls McDonald's the same thing! And when she sings the song "Old McDonald had a farm...", she sings "Old McDonald's had a farm..."
Hannah say the same thing.
Post a Comment