Monday, April 23, 2007
::a shake of the head and a slight eye roll:: He is His Father's Son
After I put Lily down for her nap today I went down to switch some laundry. I passed Ryan playing with a wind up motorcycle toy on my way to the basement. Usually he likes to help me, but this time he declined the invitation. I went on my way, switched the loads of laundry and came upstairs with the clean clothes to fold. What should greet me upon my return? Why it's Ryan with a screw driver in hand and an almost disassembled motorcycle toy in front of him. When I asked what he was doing he simply said, "The motor is broken. I need to fix it." I don't know where he got the screw driver, but he can undo every child lock in the house, so it's no wonder he can get to stuff. I put the toy back together and there was no problem with the motor. He just didn't know how it worked. ::still shaking my head over that one:: I showed him how it worked and he played with it for like 2 minutes and went on to the next thing.



1 comment:
Ahem. His *Grandpa* also likes to disassemble things to see how they work, and his grandpa before him. You didn't stand a chance!
Post a Comment