My brother came home a couple weeks ago and we met my dad at the airport tonight. It's nice to have my whole family in the same wonderful country again. Love you dad and T. We're so glad you are home safe and sound. [Thank You, God]
We met both of them at the airport with lots of family because they live close. We clapped and cheered for all the servicemen and women as they came out. It was a lot of fun. Seeing the smiles on the faces of the people coming back was priceless. Some stopped to shake hands with us and say thanks to us for the welcome. Some waved in appreciation, some just smiled and some(the ones who are probably most like me) just kept going and pretended they didn't see us. I get that, it's cool. I hope they feel appreciated and not too embarrassed.



2 comments:
Welcome home guys!
Welcome home! I'm glad they both came home safely. And thanks to you for giving everyone a big welcome home. That's so awesome you did that.
Post a Comment