Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Is Bob the Builder in Your Bible?

Ryan was looking through his children's Bible for which story he wanted to hear. He stopped on this page...


He asked, "Is that Bob praying?"
He is of course refering to Bob the Builder. We have a book that shows Bob without his hat and the resemblance is uncanny.


I couldn't help but laugh as I told him, "No, sweetie, Bob the Builder is not in the Bible. That is Daniel praying." I went on to tell him what was going on in the scene.

He patiently waited for me to finish then said, "Mom, Bob the Builder might not be in the Bible, but Pilchard is."

For those who don't know Bob and Pilchard see below. Pilchard is the cat. The chick is Wendy.

1 comment:

Joan S. said...

Oh, that's just freaky! Do the books have the same artist or what?