Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

School Starts Tomorrow

Ryan starts Kindergarten tomorrow and I'm going through all the emotions I went through last year and more. I wonder if I'll be this nervous at the start of every year or if it's just the idea of "real" school and bigger kids that make this year especially nerve racking. Whatever it is tomorrow feels like a big day. I know I don't like the idea of putting him on the bus and not seeing his teacher daily. Maybe I'll be able to volunteer in the classroom to get a better idea of what goes on and who his teacher is.

On the plus side I am looking forward to having some alone time with Lily.

4 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope you make it through! (I'm sure Ryan will be FINE!)

Joan S. said...

I hope the first day of school lives up to the excitement Ryan has been feeling for so long. Good luck today! Don't forget to tell us all about it.

Erin said...

I hope it goes well today!

Erin said...

... and you'll be posting pictures and updating us, right? ;)