Sunday, September 07, 2008
Man, He Really Does Love Michael P.
We went to lunch at a restaurant today. As we were waiting Ryan asked me, "Who is that? Is that Ms. Debbie?" I looked around to see if I knew anyone in the lobby. I looked back at him and said, "I don't see anyone I know named Ms. Debbie. Who are you talking about?" His reply? "You know, Michael Phelps' mom." As if we know her personally. He cracks me up. Honestly I had to Google Micheal's mom to make sure the name was correct lest I look stupid. I should have known he was right. He picks up on quite a bit. By the way, there was a lady with dark hair in a similar style to "Ms. Debbie" and she had a similar build and face, but it was not her.



2 comments:
We'll know he's a real fan if he can name Michael's sisters. ;)
Wonder what he'll do if he ever *does* see Michael Phelps around? Will he stare in awe, or walk up and say hi?
I know you don't stay up and watch Leno, but did you happen to record his interview? We stayed up late enough to watch, and I enjoyed it very much. He's very nervous about doing SNL this weekend! He's hoping he can be funny. The next guest who came out used to write for SNL and he gave Michael some pointers--"Wear the Speedo, man!" And Jay never touched on the 'touching' incident.
Post a Comment