Thursday, October 30, 2008
Never Again...Maybe
Remember that post about Lily being potty trained? I take it all back. As I was writing that very post Lily had an accident. The first of many. These are not usually full fledged pee running down the leg accidents, but they are enough that we need to change her clothes. Some might call it irony, some might call it the blog curse, I just call it annoying. I'm hoping it's just because she has been sick. I'm really, really hoping it stops soon.



4 comments:
Yeah, it happens. Avery's had two accidents in three days (both at the beach, once when I didn't have a change of clothes) and my 5yr old had an accident the other day, thankfully at home. Sometimes they just wait too long to go! Hang in there, you're doing good. :)
LOL... isn't that always the way it goes? She' have a great p/t week now that you've written this. ;)
Sorry she's been sick... hope she's feeling better! What germs made it to your house?
She just had this nasty cough that was really bad at night. We lost a lot of sleep and were tired all the time.
Yeah, that's been our house too... :( Simon STILL has the cough...
Post a Comment