Today I put on Christmas music in preparation for doing the dishes. Lily saw me putting the CD in and asked me if it was music. I told her it was Christmas music, of course she informed me that she wanted "Gecha, gecha, gecha, gecha head in the game." That is what she calls High School Musical. I told her *I* was listening to music right now and it was going to be Christmas music. She acquiesced. Then she informed me she needed to "be like a princess" so she could dance. She donned her Belle costume and began spinning and twirling around the living room. This, of course, was so adorable I had to put the dishes on hold and get my camera. ::shucks:: Unfortunately, the light was not good enough to get an action picture without my flash, but they turned out pretty cute anyway. We had a great time dancing, spinning and rolling around the floor...like princesses mind you.
I'll post a picture once I have access to some editing software that will let me shrink the size.



No comments:
Post a Comment