Sunday, December 14, 2008
Master of the Indirect Insult
Our Explorer is at the mechanic right now having some "major electrical problems" looked at and hopefully fixed. So we all packed into the MUCH smaller Corolla this morning for church. It would have been fine except Uncle Ben stayed over last night and there is not much room between the car seat and the booster. Uncle Ben squeezed into the tiny spot and made an off hand comment about being fat. When we pulled up to the church Ryan said, "I can't get out because Uncle Ben is...what he said he is....you know before we started the car." I guess he figured if he didn't say the word fat he wasn't being mean. He really wasn't trying to be mean. He just couldn't undo his seat belt because Uncle Ben was blocking it. If you know Uncle Ben you know he is truly not fat, but the space was very small, so he filled it up. We all had a good laugh about it. Truth be told I'm still laughing a little bit right now.



2 comments:
He's learning tact! Go, Ryan!
ROFL!
Post a Comment