Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Four Seasons

Edited ***Oops, I meant to post this on my creative blog. It's over there now.***

3 comments:

Erin said...

"Dark framing thing"...are you talking about the darkened edges of your picture? If so, try loading The Pioneer Woman's actions set 1, it has a quick burn action in it that gives pictures a really nice vignette. I think it works in Photoshop elements, too.

Periwinkle Jen said...

I thought the actions only worked in photoshop...if what you say is true this opens a whole new world to me! I did work a little more with the picture and I got it more like I want it. I'll post the newer one. I also did a little more with the watermark.

Erin said...

I think she's got a set just for elements users. I'm not sure, though, since I have the full photoshop software. But check it out and see! It's great to just push one button and get the effect you want! (that is a CUTE picture, by the way)