Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lily and Her Princesses

Lily has these 2 inch tall princesses she just loves. She plays with them constantly. She packs them up and takes them places with her when she goes places. It's really sweet. Unfortunately, 3 of them have broken. One a while ago and two recently. I tried to fix the first one with super glue, but it didn't hold. Since she loves them so much and they only cost about $10 for the pack of seven I decided to get her new ones. It was quite a task since stores don't seem to be selling them anymore. I found some on Amazon. I ordered the cheapest one that was supposedly never opened for twice what I had originally paid. I sucked it up because she really does love them. They came today. I would never have bought them if I saw them in person. Lets just say the colors are intense, including on the faces. It didn't seem to matter to Lily as she dropped to the ground right there in the doorway to open them. Of course she had her little princess purse with the current princesses in her had so she took those out as I removed the others from their package. Here she is introducing them to each other.
You can see here that each princess is saying hello to her counterpart from the other set. This set has a new princess the other one didn't, so later all the princesses are turned toward Pocahontas and said hello. She was like a rock star with all eyes on her, "Hello Pocahontas," repeated for each of the other princesses. I love this pretend play stage. It's so fun!

4 comments:

Joan S. said...

"Hello, Pocahontas." Awwwww....that's so sweet! Glad she likes her new princesses.

Erin said...

Too cute! And is that a suitcase I see in the background? Are you guys going on a trip?! I'm so nosey... ;)

Periwinkle Jen said...

Sadly, no. The suitcase is on its way to the basement, it just had a short-ish layover in the entryway;-)

Erin said...

LOL