Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

To give you an idea what I deal with each day...

Lily doesn't want to do what I tell her to. She tilts her head down, gives me a very stern look and says, "I do what I do and I do what I want to do!" hmph!



When I go in the garage to get a broom for the back porch Lily asks to go on a bike ride. I told her not right now. I start to go back into the house and she says, "I'm staying right here if I can't go on a bike ride! I'm not going inside." I start counting and she comes to the door, but not inside. I tell her if I get to three she loses a princess, she steps in the door with her back against it and says,"I'm not going any further in! This is it!"

This morning when it was time to get dressed I pulled an outfit out and told Lily it's time to get dressed. She fussed and threw herself on the floor, so I left the outfit and went downstairs. She came down about 5 minutes later with a different shirt and a pair of shorts. A shirt with purple flowers and a pair of shorts with flowers on a different color purple background. It did not look good, but I chose not to fight that battle. It's what she wore today. She'll probably hate to see pictures of herself in these outfits when she's a teen, but at least I can tell her she picked them out.

No comments: