Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh, no! Princess Drama

Lily is playing with her princesses. The Barbie sized ones and the mommies and the smaller ones the little girls. The most recent conversation went something like this...

Little Belle comes over exclaiming, "Oh, Mommy! Mommy!"
Big Belle embraced little Belle saying, "Oh Sweet Pea, I'm so glad you are here. I've been waiting for this and now you are here!"
There was quite a bit of hugging and then little Belle leaned to big Belle's ear and said in a very dramatic, low voice, "There is a problem!"
Big Belle replied, "Oh, no! What is the problem?"
Little Belle in a very sad voice said, "Someone in our family...can't dance!"
"Who can't dance?," asked big Belle.
Lily hangs her head and little Belle almost seemed to do the same as she admitted sadly, "Me. I can't dance."
Then big Belle happily replied, "You can't dance, I can't dance, Let's learn!"

All's well that ends well I guess;-)

No comments: