I feel like I've been living in the world of the never ending fuss. I swear almost every word that has come out of Ryan's mouth in the past 2 weeks has been a whine, a complaint or a plain old fuss about something. I've had it up to my eyeball with fussing. I thought he had turned acorner this morning when he woke up cheerfully before I even went to get him. He even leaned over to me this morning and whispered, "I'm trying to be extra nice to Lily and not tease her." He cheerfully let her have her way when she was being a little stubborn. Usually that's the time he digs in his heels. I was so happy.
Too bad I had to run errands after he got home. It may have been the worst shopping trip we ever had. There was fussing, chasing, blatant disobedience, rolling on the floor, climbing on the foam pads, etc, etc. I want my Ryan back!!!



2 comments:
I have been wondering where your sweet little boy has been...with some of his reactions lately (crying when you put his chili in the fridge so it wouldn't be too hot to eat is one example), I have wondered if the underlying cause might be some sort of stress. I could be way off, of course. But it was a thought. I hope he comes back soon!
i'm with your mom... it's either some kind of developmental phase (which, yeah, this is why I'm glad he's seven months old... now I know to watch out for this. LOL), or something is going on that is bothering him or stressing him. Hope you figure it out soon... these stretches of time can be so trying and you start to wonder if you'll EVER see your "old" kid again...
Post a Comment