It's not as sexy as it sounds---get it? lap top*less;-) Yeah, you're right, it's not that funny. Jay has my laptop again. He had it all last week because he was on a trip with the middle school ministry at church. He was supposed to be off work, but he had to log in and work a couple hours each day because his co-worker was sick. It's a good reason and I'm glad he was able to work it out and still go on his trip because it was a great trip for him.
Still, I really don't like not having my laptop. I don't know how people sit at desks all day. It's bad enough that I have to do all my photo editing at the desk, but now I have to do all my web surfing and e-mailing here, too. Blah. Plus I have a project where I have to transfer a bunch of information to a spread sheet. I actually may end up doing that on the desktop since it has 2 screens and that makes it easier to see the information I'm transferring, but I started it and got about 1/10th of the way through and had to stop for a while. I took a break from the desk and now here I am blogging from the desk...I guess that's not very responsible of me, huh? Well, I do have until September to do the project, so I think it will be okay;-)
So yeah, like I said, Jay has my laptop again because he is on his way to Michigan for a funeral and his co-worker is due to have a baby any day (like several people I know). Jay wants to be prepared to work just in case. Another really good reason. I'm really glad he is being so responsible and prepared, but I miss my laptop.
You may play the violins for me now. LOL



1 comment:
You can have all the violins you want. I HATE the days I am laptopless! The other day when Tom took his on the train and left me with my old mac (that didn't work) and the other Dell (dead and without a charger), I was downright twitchy.
Post a Comment