There is almost always a pile of Legos in our family room. Ryan LOVES them, especially the Star Wars ones. I'm usually pretty impressed when he builds one of those ships. There are a lot of directions and it takes a lot of focus to finish the big ones. He recently bought the Battle of Endor kit with some birthday money and some money he had saved up. It took him 3 consecutive days of working after school to build all the parts. He had so much fun doing it. I don't think I got pictures of it because it "got destroyed" before I had a chance. It was really cool though.
This morning he showed me this...
I'm sure he knows much more about it than I do, but it's the ship Boba Fett uses in the second movie. The thing is, he never got a kit to make it. He did it all on his own, from memory. And I thought I was impressed when he built ships with directions! I'm sure Star Wars purists will have all kinds of things to say about it's inaccuracy, but I think it's pretty impressive.




No comments:
Post a Comment