The battleground has been set. It's fall and the weather is cooling off, but my son doesn't seem to think so. Early this week it was pretty cold. I am admittedly a cold wimp, so I had my coat on and I was feeling comfortable. Ryan, however, insists he will be warm in shorts. Every day I walk to the bus stop with a sweatshirt in hand and try to convince him he wants to wear it. One day he even put it on before we left the house! He had goosebumps on his legs that day because he wore shorts and it was freezing. I told him the next day he needed to wear pants. He agreed as he stood there covered in goosebumps at the bus stop. Just for the record I told him he could go home and change and I would drive him to school. He wanted to ride the bus. So I told him I would bring pants to his school. He said no, it would be embarrassing. I brought them anyway. He didn't change.
So the next morning when he got up I reminded him that he should wear pants that day. I left to go make his lunch. When I walked by his room this is what I saw...
I thought it was pretty hilarious, so I took these pictures. Then I made him really put the pants on. I wasn't really paying attention to the fact that his broken dresser drawer was sitting in the background overflowing. I really need to send in the paperwork to get that fixed. Sometimes it's the moments that matter, not the surroundings.





1 comment:
That's HILARIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment