Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Memories to be Tucked Away

  • Today while Ryan was doing his homework Lily was playing pretend with Little People. He looked over at her and with a tilt of his head and the sweetest smile on his face said, "I love the way Lily plays."
  • Lily came up to me and asked, "Mommy, how do Nemos kiss again?" I gave her a puzzled look and then as she stuck her little nose out as me and shook her little head back and forth I realized she meant Eskimo kisses. So I told her the proper term and she said, "Oh, okay." Pause "You be a Nemo and I'll be a Nemo and we'll do a kiss." LOL
  • We went to pick out some gifts to send to a little girl in Kenya. Lily helped me pick out some hair things. She picked these beaded pony tail holders and some heart barrettes. I was good with the barrettes, but I tried to steer her away from the pony tail holders. They were just a little much in my opinion, but Lily really liked them. She held them in her hand and said in a kind of dreamy voice, "They are so pretty. They are like jewelry." I figured if she loves them that much Brenda might just like them, too.

1 comment:

Joan S. said...

I like that. Sweet.