Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2005

The Gift

So, this is the secret project, the undisclosed gift that I've been dying to share. It was a gift for Ben's first birthday. We dropped by their house this weekend and gave it to his mommy. So, now I can share it.
I got this idea to use one of Ben's nicknames, TBG Express, on a cross stitch train. It took a long time to find a train pattern, but I thought this one was cute. I guess it's really more for Ben's mommy at this point, but I think it's sweet. Besides the boy really does have more toys than you can shake a stick at ;-) I'm not really sure where that expression came from. Why would you want to shake a stick at anything? It's a pretty amusing saying though and I'm glad I got to use it :-)
TBG Express Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Erin said...

I know I've said this before, but I love it! :) It's a hundred times better than any of these noisemaking, lightup things we have! ;) At least, *I* think so. Ben may disagree... ;)

Heidi said...

Awww that is adorable!! Great job!