Do you ever feel like someone is trying to tell you something that you just don't get. It doesn't seem to make sense, but it has to be because it is coming up again and again? Should I take a leap? I'm not sure. I'm too tired to think. I'm going to bed.
'night



4 comments:
What a provocative post...
Yes, I have felt in the past that I wasn't 'getting' something that kept coming up; however, the decision to 'leap' is yours. We'll be there on Saturday, so we can offer input if you like. We love you lots, see you then.
I am intrigued... and oh so curious!
It's really not all that interesting or even secret. It's just a little scary for me.
Cryptic...but I will say this...your mom seems pretty wise. Things keep coming up until we figure them out. I don't know what the 'leap' requires of you - but from a distance I sense you have a good head on your shoulders and a good heart. Step back and trust yourself (and because I know you're religious, remember you only need faith the size of a mustard seed).
Leap if you think it's what you NEED to do. Whatever it may be, big or small, I think you'll be able to work things out for the best. Thinking good thoughts!
Post a Comment