Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Quotes of the Day

Ryan, holding a broom on the porch, "I think there's dirt up ahead."

---------------

Zach, downstairs, whines, "Ryan! Stop it!" pause "Grrr."
Ryan, crying, comes up to me, "He took the stick."
Mommy, "He took what stick?"
Ryan, "The brown one."
Mommy, trying to figure out what he is talking about, "What is the stick used for?"
Ryan, "The stick is used for not hitting Zachary."

4 comments:

Joan S. said...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa...

'The stick is used to not hit Zachary.' ROFL

I broke out in spontaneous laughter all last night. Too funny! (I'll bet Zach doesn't think so!)

Erin said...

ROFL!!!!! Oh these are priceless!

One Tweet Thing said...

More Ryan-isms!

Dave and I are dying over here.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! Thats hysterical! I doubt Zach thought so! My brother and I were the destructive sort as well though, so I can relate.