Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Father/Son Time

Jay and Ryan are spending some time alone together today. They went to see the new Disney movie, Cars. I heard it's good. I can't wait to hear Ryan's review :-) The boy loves cars and so does his dad, so this is the perfect first movie for him. I'm so glad to have a husband who values spending one on one time with all of his kids.
The bonus is that I get some alone time with Lily. We had a couple minutes before she fell asleep. I hope she wakes up in time to have some good happy mommy/Lily time


Ryan's saying of the day...
"Well, okay then!"

Ryan: "I want juice!"
Mommy: "Is that the way we ask for something?"
Ryan: "Could I please have some watermelon juice, mommy?"
Mommy: "We don't have any more watermelon juice. How about some apple juice?"
Ryan: "Well, okay then."

-------
Mommy: "Ryan, please don't play with that bus near Lily. We don't want to wake her up."
Ryan: "Well, okay then."

------

Maybe you have to be there, but it's really cute:-)
I'm hoping this agreeable-ness is a sign that we are turning the corner from the defiance that is a two year old.

1 comment:

Joan S. said...

*I* want to hear Ryan's review of the movie, too. Dad was just trying to explain to me that there is a new movie out and we should buy the boys these shirts at the BX...guess I should learn to listen to him!