What do you do when your toddler has figured out how to open the doors to the outside and your baby keeps pushing right up out of the safety belt on the bouncy seat?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She can get out of the safety belt? They're not supposed to be able to do that!
As for Ryan and the doors, you can only add another lock or safety feature to the doors. They make alarms to let you know when the door is being opened. The front door could have another lock added - like a deadbolt. He wouldn't be able to reach it.
Can he raise the security bar on the sliding glass door? The boy is something else.
There are safety latches you can install about a foot below the top of the door if you think this will be a real issue. But the bouncy seat? You've got me on that one. Good luck!
8 comments:
She can get out of the safety belt? They're not supposed to be able to do that!
As for Ryan and the doors, you can only add another lock or safety feature to the doors. They make alarms to let you know when the door is being opened. The front door could have another lock added - like a deadbolt. He wouldn't be able to reach it.
Can he raise the security bar on the sliding glass door? The boy is something else.
Duct tape is good for a lot of things. ;)
(I kid, of course)
I agree. Duct tape. And I'm not kidding.
:)
Drink a beer? Look the other way?
Oh, oh, I know!! Get one of those doorknob protector thingys for the outside door! Unless you have a lever-knob, that is. Then I gots nothing.
UM, I'm with Claire.
Or set up the pack and play in the den and put the bouncy seat inside the pack and play.
Thanks for all your advice:-)
I'm headed to home depot for that duct tape now;-) Maybe it will help with our no nap situation as well!
There are safety latches you can install about a foot below the top of the door if you think this will be a real issue. But the bouncy seat? You've got me on that one. Good luck!
I have ideas on how to keep him in the front door, but the slider has me stumped. Mari, are the safety locks you talked about for sliders?
Post a Comment