Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Missing

Missing: Periwinkle Jen- aka- Mommy, Mahhhhhhhhmmeeeeeeeeeee, Waaaaa waaa waaaaaah

Last seen: trying to conquer Mt. Clothesmore

Known hang-outs: Dishtopia, Periwinkle Kitchen

Identifying features: dark circles under eyes, infant attached to upper extremities, toddler hanging from one leg

eyes: blue(and red)
hair: was brown; age progression of one week shows possible increasing grayness
height: 5'4"
weight: does that include the infant and toddler attachments?

Warning: Approach with extreme caution. May be sleep deprived and cranky. Has not been seen in the vicinity of a shower in days.




PS- Just kidding. I have not gone off the deep end. It's just been busy here in Periwinkleland. It is also hard to type one handed(especially if it's the left one), but not impossible as you can see here:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, your sense of humor isn't missing. Good for you!

It'll get better soon, I promise. And you'll wonder where your babies went...

Erin said...

ROFL! Like your mom said, at least you haven't lost your sense of humor!

One Tweet Thing said...

hehe.

I'll come down and take that cute little baby off your hands. ;)

Jac-Q said...

Kidding or no we have the same places here in Germany. Dishtopia, Mt. Clothesmore and my personal favorite the dust bunny bowl. Lord, the chores never end and I don't even have the newborn yet. SO, hang in there... in a few more months (Ahhh) Lily will sleep 12 hours in a row. One hopes anyway.